Thank you to the great attending and residents who trusted me, supervised me, and allowed me to do so much today!
- Intubated a sedated (but not paralyzed) septic patient having a STEMI (my 2nd intubation ever)
- Got an ABG on the first try
- Lac repair of a partially avulsed finger skin flap
- Lead a basic trauma resuscitation
- Put in a foley on a comatose patient
- Stapled a scalp lac
Done most of these before, but it was in such rapid succession–one procedure after another–that I totally felt in the zone. It was great!