In the old middle school joke style, set to the tune of “Yes, Oh Yes, This Happened To Me Yesterday”:
- What’s gross?
- Cadaver lab, where students learn how to do procedures on fresh frozen cadavers.
- What’s grosser than gross?
- Being the TA, and injecting fluid into the ankle joint so students can tap it easier.
- What’s grosser than that?
- Injecting too much fluid into the joint space, leaving the needle in place, and removing the syringe for some stupid reason, and then getting hit, from chin to chest, with several spurts of cadaver joint fluid.
I’m an optimist. At least it didn’t hit my mouth.