I never thought I’d link to a CNN Showbiz article, but it looks like Anna Nicole died of an overdose; she had toxic levels of chloral hydrate (you can still get chloral hydrate?), plus 4, count them FOUR benzodiazepenes (anti-anxiety / sleeping drugs): diazepam, lorazepam, oxazepam, and clonazepam. Autopsy is here.
Interestingly, she also had an abscess (pocket of infection) in her buttock, which was maybe be treated with tylenol, cipro, and Tamiflu–who treats an abscess without draining it?
Gives a sad/interesting look at the treatment of celebrity patients–I doubt any non-celebs would be given 4 benzos for their anxiety